Saturday, March 13, 2010

T-Pain On new CD "RevolveR"


The cd does have audio tunes and "a lot of sex and alcohol." he said."I had to slow down on guest appearances, because a lot of people were saying that Thr33 Ringz was only as good as it was because it had a lot of people on there. I just wanted to prove some folks wrong. I wanted to test myself to see if that was the case . It was so many people on the last album, it should have been a DJ Khaled album." (MTV)

T-Pain recently worked with Slash, from Guns and Roses" T-Pain said in an interview earlier this year, T-Pain feels that no one really knows who he is and its kind of embarrassing . But, I think it's cool as kcuf. Next person I want to work with, and I won't work with anyone else until I get her, is Carrie Underwood. T-Pain quotes.. "Everyone else can suck it until I get to Carrie." (The Boom Box)

No comments:

Post a Comment