Friday, October 22, 2010

LLOYD BANKS NEW TRACK FOR "HFM2" CD WITH EMINEM





G-Unit rapper Lloyd Banks is excited about extra track recorded for his new CD Hunger For More 2 . The track features Eminem, "Where I'm At", believing it is one of the best songs he's collaborated on with the Shady Records boss.

Despite having frequently worked with Em since 2003, Banks said "their new record's content and lyricism is particularly unique."

"Me and Em got a record, it's called 'Where I'm At,'" Banks revealed in an interview. "It's crazy. Lyrically, we both taking it to another place. I've had records with Em before this, or he's been on my records and I've been on his album, this is a unique record. And it's powerful. I think people are going to like it for a few different reasons because the subject matter is one thing and then the delivery. Just the fact of us going back and forth. It's gonna be crazy -- Em did his portion, he played it over the phone. He played me the verse over the phone, you really can't risk sending things like that then anybody'll have it." (Rap-Up)
Last month, 50 Cent and Em pulled a prank on Banks claiming he allegedly said he did not want to do a feature with Slim Shady.


DO YOU THINK THE NEXT CD FROM LLOYD BANKS WILL MATCH OR SURPASS HIS "HUNGER FOR MORE" CD ??? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ...LEAVE A MESSAGE








No comments:

Post a Comment