Sunday, November 7, 2010

LIL' KIM GOES BACK AT NICKI MINAJ FOR " ROMANS REVENGE" DISS





I HOPE THIS DONT GET UGLY ... BOUT YOU LADIES GOT SKILL AND YOU BOTH MAY NOT WRITE YOUR OWN LYRICS BUT YOU BOTH GOT HITS FOR DAYS (((KIM GOT MORE THAT NICK BUT HEY...OLOL))).



LIL KIM's QUOTE:

"I got more love for Queens than this b*tch do," Kim said at a Queens, New York concert. "I will erase this b*tch's social security number. First of all I don't even need a record right now and I'd kill that b*tch with my old sh*t. I'll kill that b*tch with my old sh*t...Right now I'm in Queens, repping, because I got love for all the boroughs. Y'all see me in places where y'all be like, 'How the f*ck she there?' I touch my people -- like I said, I got a catalogue, this catalogue p*ssy. I'll kill this b*tch with my old sh*t. My records ain't just enter the charts, they made history. What the f*ck is this bullsh*t, this sh*t come and go. What the f*ck, is you kidding me? ... We gonna get back to partying, I just want to let y'all know, right, I don't ever let nothing take me off my grind..." (Real Talk NY)



WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE BETTER M.C. IF THEY WROTE THERE OWN RHYME DISS

RECORD ?? YOU TELL US WHAT YOU THINK...OLOLO


No comments:

Post a Comment