Sunday, April 22, 2012

NEWS REPORT: NICKI MINAJ TO RETIRE ??!!??


AFTER DELETING HER TWITTER ACCOUNT OF WHICH SHE LEAVES OVER 11 MILLION FOLLOWERS ARE LEFT TO WONDER WHY, ONE OF THE BIGGEST STARS ON YOUNG MONEY/CASH MONEY RECORDS IS THINKING ABOUT CALLING IT QUITS ....LOL

WE THINK THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT...AND IF IT IS THEN PUMP UP YOUR CD SALES(just in case sales arent where they need to be...lol).

"People aren't even giving the kid props for taking it back to the essence... this is my fourth mixtape really," said Minaj, referring to her latest LP, Pink Friday ... Roman Reloaded. "You know what I'm saying. The kid did like that so she could feed her fans. But really, now the kid is thinking maybe she should leave the game." "They ungrateful," Nicki's right-hand man Safaree chimed in. "They ungrateful in these streets." (XXL Mag)


"Do you," she asked radio host Tim Westwood when he professed how much fans miss her on Twitter. "I know. [laughs, reads statement from Westwood] 'Nicki Minaj, please come back to Twitter. We love you and it isn't the same without you. Do it for the Barbz and Kens and everyone who loves to wear pink on a Friday. Give me life.' ... [Am I going to come back?] No. Tim, I can't. I miss my Barbz. [They miss me,] but I can't come back. I just can't Tim, don't make me, please don't. Let's move on." (Tim Westwood TV)

WESTWOOD INTERVIEW



No comments:

Post a Comment