Saturday, May 26, 2012

NEW MUSIC: CASHOUT - "CASHIN OUT" SINGLE"


When I first heard this record I was locked!
The rappin wit a slight melody is off the chain.From Atlanta this artist is named CA$HOUT with a single gainin more and more airplay as the weeks go.




Ca$h Out has delivered such street classics as “I Got It” “I’m Hot” Feat. Future, and his latest smash hit “Touch Ya Toes.” Ca$h Out established himself as one of rap’s next young stars in the making with his last project hosted by DJ Scream “Mr. I Got It.”  

               


Now Ca$h Out is gearing up to drop his next mixtape “It’s My Time” hosted by The Hoodrich DJs [DJ Scream, DJ Spinz, DJ Pretty Boi Tank], HeavyHitters/We The Best [DJ Infamous], and The Coalition DJ’s & A1FBG’s [DJ X-Rated]. This Bases Loaded emcee is the only sure bet in southern hip hop so Ca$h Out.  



I believe that this artist will be headed to the bank more than once and will mos def be ca$hin out...lol


Check out his new single right here...



No comments:

Post a Comment