Saturday, December 11, 2010

Willow BIGGER than Lady Ga Ga ? Do you think she has what it take$ ?




Willow Smith wants to be bigger than Lady GaGa......I think she has that potential.what do you think ? I mean think about it...who is her fatherWill " $$$ Mr.Box Office DRAW $$$ and Jada Pinkett "Mrs GOT MY STLYE,MONEY and anything elese in the can" Smith.
Check out what Willow says and thinks...naw scratch that what she KNOWS!

"I would like to be a very well known artist," Willow said in an interview "I would like to be as big as Lady Gaga. I would like to be bigger. I'd like to be a big rock star...The hardest part is wanting to hang out with your friends when you have to work. My friends will come over and you're recording and you're like, 'Pleeease let me go with my friends. I don't wanna stay here!' but people are relying on you." (NME)



No comments:

Post a Comment