Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIGGY SIMMONS BEEF'IN WITH J.COLE..C'MON !?!?!


REV RUN's((of RUN D.M.C.)) SON DIGGY SIMMONS WHO JUST DROPPED HIS CD "UNEXPECTED ARRIVAL". THIS IS CRAZY DIGGY SIMMONS AND A J.COLE BEEF. WORD HAD IT DIGGY's CD 1ST WEEK SALES ONLY SOLD LIKE 21,000 COPIES WHICH THE WORLD KNOWS SUCKSSSSSSSS...LOLOLOLO BUT TO BEEF WITH J.COLE IS CRAZZZYYY ...OLOLOLOL BUT HEY IN THIS BUSINESS OF MUSIC ONE HAS GOT TO SELL CD's ... LISTEN TO WHAT THE DISS TRACK SOUNDS LIKE ...LOLOL AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK, LEAVE AN EMAIL OR POST SOMETHING TO US THIS IS JUST TO FUNNY ....LOLOLOL

REV RUN DEFENDS HIS SON !!
"Hip-hop pioneer Reverend Run has come to the defense of Diggy Simmons in light of an unexpected diss track directed toward Roc Nation protege J. Cole emerging online."

"J Cole.. Puts out 2 records Dissing family & Diggy & nobody cared.. Some1 leaks a old Diggy record & there's a problem?," he tweeted April 1st. (Reverend Run's Twitter)"







HERE's A QUOTE OF THE DISS TRACK..LOL:
"The other day I was listening to Purple Rain, couldn't believe all of the things that I heard em say/Who dat, who dat, you know who it is, heard you lying on my sis, tellin people that you hit when your album drops I'ma hit you with your bricks, so I'ma bomb first on you since you wanna riff/Who you gonna call, you ain't got no friends, this fight is fixed, you ain't got no wins/Little n*gga named Cole think he live like me, jet setter trend setter, yeah you not like me/Can't find a girl that you know that do not like me, can't find a girl I know, who know you, you dumb fool/Wasn't even poppin' in the school you used to go to." ("What You Say To Me")


WHAT YOU SAY TO ME


DO IT LIKE YOU f/JEREMIH


No comments:

Post a Comment