Sunday, August 19, 2012

NEW VIDEO: KAT GRAHAM -"PUT YOUR GRAFFITI ON ME"



Kat Graham was born Katerina Alexandre on September 5 and is an American actress, singer, dancer, and model. She has appeared in numerous television shows and film productions, as well as music videos.


In 2009, she began appearing in a supporting role as Bonnie Bennett in The CW television network show, The Vampire Diaries.She also appeared in or as a background dancer for big name artists such as Bow Wow, Missy Elliott, Pharrell, Jamie Foxx, and choreographers Hi-Hat and Michael Rooney.


Kat Graham has also appeared in some of the industry's biggest name music videos such as Akon's "Lonely", Justin Bieber and Usher's "Somebody to Love (Remix)", 112's "What If", John Legend's "Used to Love U", and Musiq Soulchild's "B.U.D.D.Y." .


I first caught this lovely 5'4 young lady on Ellen Degeneres Show and as I was going to fix me something to eat I heard this song and it had me hooked ! So I liked it,hope you will to.


Here it is the music video of Kat Graham - Put Your Graffiti On Me




No comments:

Post a Comment