Saturday, March 13, 2010

Singer Lloyd signs with Interscope Records,


Formerly recording with record company Murder Inc. recording artist Lloyd decided not to sign with Young Money Records but signed a contract with Interscope Records.

"Baby and Wayne were definitely the first people to reach out to me," he revealed in an interview. "A lot of people think I'm already signed over there, but the truth is that I'm still a free agent and I haven't signed with Young Money/Cash Money," he said in an interview. "I don't want to get into specifics, but I have been talking to them and to some other labels. It's a very ibig decision and we're not gonna rush it. We're both working on new projects, but not on anything together. He has The Rebirth and The Carter 4, and I'm working on my new album and some mixtapes. There were rumors about us doing a project together a few years back, but that was just wishful thinking by the fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment